- Sep 25, 2017 IPC/WHMA-A620B-S Certified APW Company is pleased to announce that it now has certified IPC/WHMA-A-620B-S certified operators to accommodate your demanding and sensitive termination applications.
- Apr 11, 2017 APW Updates to IPC J-STD-001F with Space APW Company had several employees successfully complete and update their certification to IPC recognized J-STD 001F Class 2 with Space Addendum.
- Dec 2, 2016 APW ISO 9001:2008 Re-Certified APW Company Receives ISO 9001:2008 Re-Certification to start the 2017 year. We welcome your business.
APW ISO 9001:2008 Re-Certified
Rockaway, NJ USA - (Dec. 2, 2017) APW Company, an industry leader in the electromagnet and electrical coil winding manufacturing industries is pleased to announcethat it has received its re-certified ISO 9001:2008 certification. The comprehensive system audits covered every aspect of operations.
"Any company that has been through the certification process knows that achieving ISO 9001 certification is demanding," said Jason Kellenberger , President of APW Company "Each individual in our operations must be wholly dedicated to the pursuit of quality. By scrutinizing our enterprise at every level, we assure that our customers are receiving superior customer service and the highest quality products."
ISO 9001:2008 is a quality management system standard that was developed by the International Organization for Standardization, which is an association of governmental and nongovernmental organizations from many countries. The ISO 9001:2008 standard is utilized to certify quality management systems that focus on continuous improvement, customer satisfaction and the active involvement of both management and employees in a process based approach.
“Fulfilling the strict requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard highlights our focus and commitment to deliver total customer satisfaction,” Jason Kellenberger said.
See our Video Announcement.
NEW Coming Soon:
- New product announcement offering a full line of latching electromagnets.
- Custom designed R&D and system integrated driver circuits incorporating our own fast on/fast off switching capabilities allowing for instantaneous electromagnet release.